1. Select the Practice tab. The Practice Writing page displays.
2. Click on a prompt title under Recommended by your Teacher or Other.
3. Read the prompt description and click the link(s) to view stimulus material, if provided.
4. To complete a graphic organizer before beginning to write your essay, click Prewriting.
5. Double click to select a graphic organizer.
6. Fill in the graphic organizer and click Next.
7. Title your essay, if you choose, and then type your essay in the text field.
- Text can be copied and pasted into the text box from the graphic organizer or a word processing document.
8. If desired, enter source details in the Cited Sources text box.
9. Click Save and Quit to return later to continue your essay draft or click Submit to submit your essay for scoring.